At the beginning of August, I had a chance to visit the beautiful country of Switzerland. Here are my top 10 discoveries about the land of chocolate and knives:
- Didn’t realize “1/2” means child’s fare.
- Didn’t think I’d pass as a child.
- Like in Canada, you can drink the tap water.
- Plastic cups have their own plastic cup-shaped recycling container.
- A McDonald’s value meal really isn’t a value (food is expensive there).
- The country is clean….almost too clean…
- The Coop is where everyone goes to get their groceries.
- Swiss Army Knives are truly cheapest in Switzerland.
- The Swiss have the coolest-looking passports.
- Backpacking is the way to travel Switzerland.
Picture source: wikimedia.org